An Integrated Team to Manage Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
Injuries and disorders of the shoulder are best managed by an integrated team providing precise assessment and investigation, with evidence-based management comprising physiotherapy and other non-operative modalities, as well as surgical reconstruction and repair where appropriate.
Consistent with this philosophy, referral of patients can be directed to our:
- Initial assessment and diagnosis
- Early review and an expedient management care strategy
- Option for on referral as needed.
P: (08) 8232 5833 E: [email protected]
- Physiotherapy management regime
- Targeted shoulder rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy and exercises.
P: (08) 8232 5566 E: [email protected]
- Where surgical assessment and care may be required or where conservative management has failed to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
P: (08) 8236 4100 E: [email protected]
For further information please visit Wakefield Shoulder Clinic website
Wakefield Orthopaedic Clinic will take tenancy in the new $300 million Calvary Adelaide Hospital when it opens in 2019 - providing patients with leading orthopaedic care and access to the Hospitals state-of-the-art surgical facilities and ancillary services.
Calvary Adelaide Hospital replaces Calvary Wakefield and Rehabilitation Hospitals and become South Australia's largest private hospital - with 340 private rooms, a Level 3 Intensive Care Unit, and South Australia's only private 24/7 Emergency Department.