An Integrated Team to Manage Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
Injuries and disorders of the shoulder are best managed by an integrated team providing precise assessment and investigation, with evidence based management comprising physiotherapy and other non-operative modalities, as well as surgical reconstruction and repair where appropriate.
Consistent with this philosophy, referral of patients can be directed to our:
- Initial assessment and diagnosis
- Early review and an expedient management care strategy
- Option for on referral as needed.
P: (08) 8232 5833 E: [email protected]
- Physiotherapy management regime
- Targeted shoulder rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy and exercises.
P: (08) 8232 5566 E: [email protected]
- Where surgical assessment and care may be required or where conservative management has failed to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
P: (08) 8236 4100 E: [email protected]
For further information please visit Wakefield Shoulder Clinic website
Wakefield Orthopaedic Clinic will take tenancy in the new $300 million Calvary Adelaide Hospital when it opens in 2019 - providing patients with leading orthopaedic care and access to the Hospitals state-of-the-art surgical facilities and ancillary services.
Calvary Adelaide Hospital replaces Calvary Wakefield and Rehabilitation Hospitals and become South Australia's largest private hospital - with 340 private rooms, a Level 3 Intensive Care Unit, and South Australia's only private 24/7 Emergency Department.