Healthy knees are essential for your mobility and allow you to lead an active lifestyle.
If you experience knee pain, it is something you can live without and take control of. Come along to our information session, led by Dr William Duncan and Dr Samuel Benveniste from the Wakefield Orthopaedic Clinic.
- On: Tuesday 9 April
- From: 6.30pm - 7.45pm
- At: Carmelite,
7 Spence Avenue, Myrtle Bank 5064
- Cost: $5 (light refreshments included )
- RSVP: by Tuesday 2 April on (08) 8433 0475
You’ll learn all about
- The knee, how it functions and how to keep it strong
- What Arthritis is and how it’s managed without surgery
- The latest technologies and treatment options, both surgical and non-surgical
- The ins and outs of knee replacement surgery
- How you can ease into exercise with pre and post rehabilitation programs
Click here, for more information.
An Integrated Team to Manage Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
Injuries and disorders of the shoulder are best managed by an integrated team providing precise assessment and investigation, with evidence based management comprising physiotherapy and other non-operative modalities, as well as surgical reconstruction and repair where appropriate.
Consistent with this philosophy, referral of patients can be directed to our:
- Initial assessment and diagnosis
- Early review and an expedient management care strategy
- Option for on referral as needed.
P: (08) 8232 5833 E: [email protected]
- Physiotherapy management regime
- Targeted shoulder rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy and exercises.
P: (08) 8232 5566 E: [email protected]
- Where surgical assessment and care may be required or where conservative management has failed to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
P: (08) 8236 4100 E: [email protected]
For further information please visit Wakefield Shoulder Clinic website
Wakefield Orthopaedic Clinic will take tenancy in the new $300 million Calvary Adelaide Hospital when it opens in 2019 - providing patients with leading orthopaedic care and access to the Hospitals state-of-the-art surgical facilities and ancillary services.
Calvary Adelaide Hospital replaces Calvary Wakefield and Rehabilitation Hospitals and become South Australia's largest private hospital - with 340 private rooms, a Level 3 Intensive Care Unit, and South Australia's only private 24/7 Emergency Department.