Wakefield Orthopaedic Clinic
For all appointments and enquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
- Call (08) 8236 4100 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Monday to Friday for the Clinic reception
- Alternatively you can directly call the specialist you are interested in seeing. A full list of our specialist’s direct lines can be found on our Contact Us page.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Wakefield Orthopaedic Clinic is excited to announce we are relocating to the new Calvary Adelaide Hospital building.
From January 2020 you will find us at our new address:
2nd Floor 120 Angas Street, Adelaide (cnr Angas and Pulteney Streets)
What to bring to your appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to fill in a patient information form
- A consultation with our specialists requires a current referral from a GP or another specialist
- Other items to bring: Medicare Card, Health Fund Card, Concession Card (Pension/Disability/DVA)
- X-ray scans related to the problematic area
- Medical and/or operation reports
- If the condition relates to a Workers Compensation claim please also bring your claim number, insurer details, name and contact details of your case manager
- If the condition relates to a Third Party claim, please also bring your claim number, insurer details, name and contact details of your case manager
Paying for your consultation
- Please note that payment of your account in full is required on the day of your consultation. We have EFTPOS facilities and accept Visa/MasterCard/Cash and Personal Cheques
- We can submit your account online to Medicare for immediate processing of your rebate
Cancelling an appointment
If you are unable to attend an appointment please contact the Clinic as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.