How to make an appointment
- Call (08) 8236 4100 9am-5pm Monday to Friday for the Clinic reception
- Alternatively you can directly call the specialist you are interested in seeing. A full list of our specialist’s direct lines can be found on our Contact Us page.
What to bring to your appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to fill in a patient information form
- A consultation with our specialists requires a current referral from a GP or another specialist
- Other items to bring: Medicare Card, Health Fund Card, Concession Card (Pension/Disability/DVA)
- X-ray scans related to the problematic area
- Medical and/or operation reports
- If the condition relates to a Workers Compensation claim please also bring your claim number, insurer details, name and contact details of your case manager
- If the condition relates to a Third Party claim, please also bring your claim number, insurer details, name and contact details of your case manager
Paying for your consultation
- Please note that payment of your account in full is required on the day of your consultation. We have EFTPOS facilities and accept Visa/MasterCard/Cash and Personal Cheques
- We can submit your account online to Medicare for immediate processing of your rebate
Cancelling an appointment
- If you are unable to attend an appointment please contact the Clinic as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.